Request Market Access Application for Connecticut
Thank you for your interest in Independent Market Solutions!
Before you begin the application, please make sure you have quick access to the following, which you’ll need to complete the process:
- Agency (if applicable to your state) and individual agent license numbers
- Agency Federal Employee ID Number (FEIN)
- Agency E&O policy information
- Policy count information
- Premium volume information
- Agency (if applicable to your state) and individual agent license numbers. Copies of the licenses will be required to upload. Please include a copy of all individual agent licenses (in one uploaded file) who would like access to the carriers quoting system.
Applications must be submitted separately for agencies that have branches with separate FEINs.
A sub producer agreement will also be required. The link to this document will appear in the application confirmation email you will receive once the application has been successfully uploaded. Please make sure you click on the link to complete this required second step. We will not be able to forward your request to the carriers until both the application and sub producer agreement are successfully completed. You will receive a copy of both the application and sub producer agreement upon successfully completing both steps.